Sheet pan cooking refers to any meal you can throw on a baking sheet, casserole or glass baking dish, then bake or roast in the oven, and serve. Freshly-prepared, one pan to clean, perfect for busy weeknights… I’m sold. But many sheet pan recipes on popular sites include ingredients like fish or shellfish, breadcrumbs, cheeses, and sauces that contain soy or wheat (or both).
All 10 of these sheet pan recipes are free of the top 8 most common food allergens, making the ease of sheet pan cooking accessible to those of us with dietary restrictions.
Please note: This post includes affiliate links to featured products for your convenience. If you make a purchase using one of the links, I may receive a small commission, at zero extra cost to you. Win-win!
In the lineup:
2. Peppery Ginger-Garlic Meatballs
3. Roasted Butternut Squash with Tahini and Pumpkin Seeds
4. Gluten-Free Pasta with Tomato “Cream” Sauce
5. Maple-Mustard One Pan Chicken
6. Spanakopita Chicken Meatballs with Roasted Tomatoes and Cucumber Dill Sauce
7. Baked Lime “Butter” Chicken Breasts
8. Baked Chicken with Chickpeas, Olives and Greens by Martha Stewart: Just make sure your olives are in soy-free brine.
9. Sheet Pan Granola by My Cecelia
10. Magic Sausage & Cabbage Supper by Stonesoup: Just be sure you use an egg-free, soy-free mayo. I love Chosen Foods Vegan Mayo.