Crispy, crunchy and fun to eat, these chicken tenders are a breeze to make, and a great substitution for traditional breaded tenders or nuggets. Kids love them dipped in honey, while adults can slice them up over greens or enjoy them alongside rice. They’re great re-heated for a quick lunch the next day, too. Enjoy!
- Large skillet
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp olive oil (or sesame oil, if you like a nuttier flavor)
- 1 tbsp Soy-Free Earth Balance
- Season chicken generously on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil and Soy-Free Earth Balance in a large skillet over medium heat until the Earth Balance melts.
- Place sesame seeds on a large plate and coat each chicken tender on all sides, placing into hot skillet as you go.
- Cook until golden brown and a meat thermometer reads 165 degrees F, about four minutes on each side.