These mushrooms are a versatile, vegetarian option to have on hand for the grill. They can be served burger-style on gluten-free buns, sliced over a salad or alongside roasted potatoes and zucchini or asparagus.
- Place the portobello mushrooms in a freezer-safe bag or other container.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients.
- Pour the marinade over the mushrooms and allow to marinate for at least two hours.
- Preheat your grill to medium.
- Remove the mushrooms from the marinade and place, stem side up, on the grill, then allow to cook for about five minutes.
- Flip and grill on the opposite side for five minutes.