I saw a version of this recipe on Sweeter Side of Mommyhood’s Instagram page, and immediately knew I had to modify it slightly to make it free of the top eight food allergens. I’m publishing this recipe in the summertime, but the festive flavors would make it a beautiful dish to serve during the holidays as well. Enjoy!
- Small mixing bowl
- fresh-sliced oranges
- Place the pork tenderloin into a one-gallon freezer bag or other container
- Whisk together remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
- Pour the marinade over the pork and allow to marinate for at least two hours.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high.
- Remove the pork from the marinade and place it on the grill.
- Close the grill and cook 20-25 minutes, turning every couple of minutes to ensure even cooking.
- Transfer to a cutting board to rest for 5 minutes.
- Slice, garnish with fresh sliced oranges if desired, and serve.
Make it a freezer meal:
- Follow steps one through three, but instead of marinating for two hours, seal your freezer bag, label it and freeze for up to three months.
- When you want to serve the pork, defrost it completely, then follow steps four through eight.