I was just thinking about how much time it saves me to have my weeknight meals and shopping lists pre-made, and realized I haven’t told you exactly what’s inside my new e-cookbook and weeknight meal plan, Weeknight SOS, FOR SALE NOW!
Inside you’ll find:
- A four-week planning calendar
- Weekly shopping lists
- A “stock your pantry” page with everything you need to make these recipes on repeat (nothing more, nothing less)
- Color photographs
- Easy-to-follow recipes for:
- One-Pot Spicy Chickpea Pomodoro
- Coconut Turmeric Poached Chicken Soup with Spinach
- Sheet Pan Sausage and Squash with Greens
- Weeknight Veggie Curry
- Three-Cup Chicken with Rice and Steamed Broccoli
- Ground Lamb Bowls with Hummus and Quick-Pickled Cucumbers
- One-Pot Gluten-Free Lemon Penne with Olives
- Maple-Mustard Sheet Pan Chicken with Quinoa
- Quick Chorizo and Black Bean Skillet Chili
- Red Lentil Dal
- Chili Spiced Lime Chicken Breasts with Rice Noodles and Corn
- Weeknight Beef Bolognese with Polenta
Think about how much time you’ll save meal planning, modifying recipes, making shopping lists, and more.
Cheers to you, and to safe, easy, delicious meals everyone can enjoy!