Bottled dressing from the grocery store can be full of mystery oils and binding gums, not to mention sneaky dairy, soy and gluten. You’ll be hooked on the fresh, homemade stuff once you make this 5-minute Honey-Dijon Lemon Vinaigrette, which only requires a quick spin through your blender.
I love using it to dress up simple, bitter spring greens such as arugula, radicchio or endive. Enjoy!
Please note: This post may contain affiliate links to featured products for your convenience. If you make a purchase using one of the links, I may receive a small commission, at zero extra cost to you. Win-win!
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 2 small garlic cloves
- ½ tsp honey
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- ½ tsp salt
- fresh black pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup soy-free oil, such as olive or avocado oil
- Place all ingredients except for the oil into a blender, secure the lid and puree for about 20 seconds.
- Turn blender off, remove center plug from blender lid, turn blender back on to low, then slowly drizzle olive or avocado oil in, allowing it to emulsify.
- Turn blender off, taste vinaigrette and season with more salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss with greens and serve.