I’m always on the lookout for simple recipes that require few ingredients and little time. This Gluten-Free Pasta with Tomato “Cream” Sauce ticks all of the boxes: Five ingredients, including warm weather garden staples cherry tomatoes and basil, roasted up in one casserole dish, then combined with fresh gluten-free pasta for an easy and absolutely delicious weeknight dinner.
Check out my Instagram for a reel showing exactly how I made this recipe.
- Stock pot
- 9×9” oven-safe casserole dish
- Potato masher
- oil to coat casserole dish (I used spray olive oil)
- 2 bricks of Violife Just Like Feta
- 2 pints of cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- pinch each of salt, pepper and red pepper flakes
- 1 pound gluten-free spaghetti (I used Jovial gluten-free brown rice spaghetti)
- fresh basil, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare gluten-free spaghetti per package instructions.
- While pasta is cooking, lightly coat casserole dish with oil (I had spray olive oil on hand, so I used that).
- Place both bricks of Violife Just Like Feta in the center of the casserole, then add cherry tomatoes.
- Add olive oil, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes, then stir so tomatoes are coated in oil.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven, place on a heat-safe surface and carefully mash the tomatoes with a potato masher or fork until a sauce forms.
- Stir in spaghetti, garnish with basil and serve.